From start to finish, here's how I handle your project.
- I gather as much information as I can about your product and your market.
- I spend a lot of time studying that information.
- I write a copy platform describing the promotion I intend to write.
- Once you approve the platform, I write the copy.
- I write a few drafts until I'm happy with it.
- Once that's done, I get it professionally proofread at no additional cost.
- Once I get it back from the proofreader, then I send it to you.
- You provide your comments in any manner or format you prefer, but usually this is as comments in the MS Word document itself.
- I revise the copy until you're satisfied with it and accept it.
- I make sure the copy I've written matches the layout of the website.
- Regarding the layout, I give my corrections and comments to you, if there are any.
Note: I keep track of The Process using Basecamp. The client is never obligated or required to purchase this software. It's purely for my organizational purposes.
If The Process is something you'd like to hear more about, call me.